Updated: Feb 11
Pizza is probably the most famous Italian dish, known all over the world.
It was invented in Naples around 1860.
Here is our home made pizza recipe!!!
Ingredients to make a pizza for six people
· 900 grams of flour
· 30 grams of yeast
· 500 ml of water
· 1 tea spoon of salt
· Tomato sauce
· Mozzarella cheese
· To make a real pizza you have to put flour, salt and warm water in a bowl.
· Knead the dough and add some yeast to let it rise.
· Put a piece of cloth over the bowl and wait about two hours.
· Afterwards divide the dough in six parts. Stretch the pizza and season with the tomato sauce, a bit of salt, olive oil and mozzarella.
· Put the pizza in the oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.